[Haskell-beginners] cabal problems

Patrick Wheeler patrick.john.wheeler at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:20:56 UTC 2014

You could try to download cabal binary from:
http://www.haskell.org/cabal/download.html

This might be a this issue, the error reported looks similar:
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/1561

If it is the same then using a newer version of cabal should fix the
problem.

Patrick

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:32 AM, Kees Bleijenberg <k.bleijenberg at lijbrandt.nl

Patrick Wheeler