[Haskell-beginners] Hello World

Norbert Melzer timmelzer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:23:45 UTC 2014

The last release of Leksah is about 2 years old, but emacs haskel-mode +
ghc-mod is still actively maintained and developed… Even if emacs' learning
curve is steep I would give it a try. I recently switched completely to it,
everything started with haskell…

Also I can say that sublime text 2 has a working haskell plugin.

If you want to have some kind of project tree, sublime text is what you
want to use, if you prefer to work from the CLI then emacs would be the one…