[Haskell-beginners] Implement semantic editor combinators

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Fri Mar 21 22:19:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Javran Cheng <javran.c at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to give me comments and
> indicate my misconceptions.

A couple of things come to mind: you could

* Ping @conal whether via email or twitter -- he's very friendly and likes
helping students. And since you worked hard at one of his blog entries, you
just might make his day! (I could also introduce you to him -- just ask.)

* Have you looked at the lens library? What would the code look like using
lenses instead of SECs? A comparison would reveal tons of insights --
please blog and share for everyone!

-- Kim-Ee