[Haskell-beginners] emacs + ghc-mod + cabal repl

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 15:49:49 UTC 2014

On 18/03/14 11:53, Miguel Negrão wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me how switch from using ghci to cabal repl in emacs
> with ghc-mod ? I would like to use emacs with cabal projects with
> sandboxes, where ghci will not load the right packages.
>
> best,

Personally I evaluate (setq haskell-program-name "cabal repl") . Make
sure you are in the same directory as the cabal file when you first
start up the REPL. If you get complaints about not being able to find
prompt, check the *haskell* buffer that gets created in the background
to see what's going wrong.

--
Mateusz K.