[Haskell-beginners] "Developing Web Applications with Haskell and Yesod"

Tim Perry tim.v2.0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:45:51 UTC 2014

The code you posted won't run for me as listed. Several errors keep it from
running. Namely, the are several extra "[" characters and "Get" should be
"GET". Once I fixed those, the code works fine in both Chrome and Safari on
my Mac. Depending on the versions of the OS, Haskell Platform, Yesod, et
cetera your result may vary.

Good luck,
Tim