[Haskell-beginners] tutorials on space complexity?

Dimitri DeFigueiredo defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 10 05:32:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Bob.

Following your previous comment on this list, I read chapter 2 and
really liked it, but I feel it was only scratching the surface. The
example bug of implementing 'sum' using 'foldl' was insightful, but I'm
sure 'foldl (+)' is not the only circumstance where laziness builds up
large data structures unnecessarily and I'm afraid of recursion now.
Are there more insights peppered throughout the book? Or other good
pointers you know?

Thanks again!

Dimitri