[Haskell-beginners] tutorials on space complexity?

Dimitri DeFigueiredo defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 10 05:01:38 UTC 2014

Are there any good tutorials on understanding space complexity for
haskell programs?

My current approach of "waiting for it to crash" by being out of memory,
doesn't really seem like good engineering practice. However, I have not
found a source that gives me any proactive insight into what should be
avoided. Most of what I have read only helps to solve the problem "after
the fact". How do we design programs that avoid those problems from the
beginning? Any pointers?

Thanks,

Dimitri