[Haskell-beginners] About ! before a type signature

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Jun 7 06:52:25 UTC 2014

I really like the explanation of Haskell's non-strict evaluation from
Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell, reading this chapter will
probably be sufficient and much easier than studying all of GHC's
implementation details:
http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1230000000929/ch02.html#sec_par-eval-whnf