[Haskell-beginners] Literate Haskell in Markdown but not Bird style

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:15:36 UTC 2014

I didn't say you need a better editor!  I said you need better
*support* from your editor for writing literate Haskell code.  I don't
know much about Sublime Text but you might find this useful:

https://bitbucket.org/wrossmck/literate-haskell-bird-style

Anyway, I agree Markdown is better for annotating your code, unless
you are writing a paper about it.

-Brent