[Haskell-beginners] Literate Haskell in Markdown but not Bird style

Dimitri DeFigueiredo defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 5 06:53:05 UTC 2014

Thanks. I wanted to use the fenced version like so.

```haskell
myFunction :: Int -> String
-- some code goes here
```

I find that typing with the Bird style, I get lots of '>' left behind at
the end of lines causing syntax problems before I compile. It also makes
it harder for me to reformat the code. For example, 'unindent block' no
longer works on my editor.

Cheers,

Dimitri