[Haskell-beginners] Is there a name for the following?

Gregory Malecha gmalecha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:55:21 UTC 2014

Hello --

I'm wondering if there is any "name" for a functor "F" that has a function
with the following type:

(a -> F b) -> F (a -> b)


(F a -> F b) -> F (a -> b)

If there is, I would imagine it being related to Applicative in some way,
though clearly there are many Applicatives that do not have an
implementation of this.


gregory malecha
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/beginners/attachments/20140601/ac1de26d/attachment.html>

More information about the Beginners mailing list