[Haskell-beginners] web client/server app - what to choose

Miroslav Karpis miroslav.karpis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:23:56 UTC 2014

Hi, please can you help me with following:

I would like to make a server/client web app, but I'm not sure what
packages/modules would do the best. I did several client/server applications
not in Haskell, where I have used REST (JSON) API as a communication between
client and server. In Haskell I'm not sure what would be best, but for
future use most probably also REST/JSON would be best.

Server will do some realtime mathematical calculations . After its done it
will send to client results. Client will visualize the results via
WebGL/Threejs.

I was thinking about Snap for server but for client I'm not really not sure.

Any ideas/comments more than appreciated ;-)

Cheers,
M.