[Haskell-beginners] Cabal update possible?

Philip Dexter philip.dexter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:24:35 UTC 2014

The second answer here [1] gives directions on how to remove the opengl
dependencies from the haskell platform, assuming you're building from
source.

As for the original question, I'm not sure. Did you already try cabal
install cabal-install?

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18116201/how-can-i-disable-opengl-in-the-haskell-platform