[Haskell-beginners] Need help with HXT

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Thu Feb 20 21:48:57 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-20, at 1:49 PM, Michael Orlitzky <michael at orlitzky.com> wrote:

> On 02/16/2014 09:34 AM, Philippe Sismondi wrote:
>
> I can't be sure, but the 'Attributes' type is a list of 2-tuples that
> contain... something. I would try the empty list and see what happens.
> For example,

Thanks, Michael. I can get withCurl to work when I supple an empty list, but I am guessing that the curl options allow more control. There is a link that purports to document curl and http options, but the links are broken. I contacted Uwe Schmidt (a prof who spearheaded development of HXT, I think). He replied to say that he would check into it when he has time.

I may have to plunge into the source code to see how curl and/or http actually get called if nobody restores the broken links.

Meanwhile thanks for the reply.

- P -