[Haskell-beginners] Google Summer of Code

Thomas Jakway tjakway at nyu.edu
Wed Dec 24 17:22:36 UTC 2014

I usually just lurk on the mailing lists and am nowhere near experienced
enough in Haskell to consider applying for GSOC, but just wanted to say
how impressed I am at the Haskell community for seeing someone from a
major project encouraging to mentor someone on the beginner mailing
list.  It's really important to feeling like those projects are accessible.