[Haskell-beginners] Getting started with Haskell

Sagar Srivastava sagar.srivastava4595 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:24:53 UTC 2014

Hello All!

I'm Sagar, from India.I'm a sophomore at BITS Pilani,Hyderabad ,currently
pursuing a B.E(Hons) degree in Computer Science.

I've just started learning Haskell and i was aiming to participate in this
year's Google Summer of Code,and so i was wondering if
i could get comfortable enough with the language ,given enough effort so
that i might be able to contribute to the project and maybe participate in
GSoC with this organization.

Also,wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Regards,
Sagar