[Haskell-beginners] Anyone here self-studying upenn's CIS 552 taught by Benjamin Pierce

Nadir Sampaoli nadirsampaoli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:35:49 UTC 2014

17/dec/2014 18:56 "chao chu" <chuchao333 at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> The course website: http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cis552/
>
> I found the lecture and lab materials are very good and I am
self-studying the course by reading the lecture notes and doing the labs on
my own.

> Just want to check if anyone is also following the course so that we can
form a study group to discuss whatever we want about the course and also
about learning haskell.

It would be great. I bookmarked it few months ago but never came around
starting it. I like the idea and would definitely benefit from other people
following along.
Last year I did cis194 and compared solutions week-by-week with another
person I met on IRC but somehow stopped at about 2 thirds.
Are you already much further into the course?

Side note about cis194: mr Pierce asked us to avoid publishing the
solutions so we set up private repos at bitbucket.

--
Nadir