[Haskell-beginners] Haskell type conversion for postgresql array types

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Mon Dec 15 10:16:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Riaan <info at rotnetix.com> wrote:

> Failing that, can anyone advise me on which of these libraries have the
> most haskell newbie (LYAH trained, but still struggling with RWH) friendly
> approach to writing new conversion functions?

You may get some responses here, and you'll find that if you ask on cafe,
there are many more people with practical experience of the sort you're
asking.

This list was forked from cafe because there were complaints that some of
the questions being asked on cafe were too simple, i.e. at the level of
LYAH, e.g. monads, number type class, etc.

Over time, haskell-beginners has gotten really good at such questions. YMMV
for anything else.

-- Kim-Ee