[Haskell-beginners] exercises/examples for streams

Pascal Knodel pascal.knodel at mail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:14:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm preparing for an exam (university level introductory course).
Functional programming in Haskell is part of it. That includes the
concept of streams (theoretically infinite list computations).

I have difficulties in solving exercises that ask me to define streams
for a given problem. Do you know good examples, the difficulty should
be maybe a little harder than Fibonacci or intersections, but solvable in
about 5 to 10 minutes. If there are examples from the book "Haskell -
the craft of functional programming", please don't spoiler, I'm reading
it parallel to this conversation. Don't give solutions, just problems (5 to
10 more will do). Examples, other than integer sequences are welcome.

Pascal