[Haskell-beginners] LYAHFGG, chapter 11 question

Frank frankdmartinez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:33:01 UTC 2014

About "Learn You a Haskell ...", is it My imagination or is chapter 11
absurdly long and/or thick? I can (and have) read a 100+ page U.S. Supreme
Court ruling, readily understand it, and be able to explain it in plain
English, with next to zero trouble. I spend every work day reading,
parsing, interpreting, and using, the ISO C++ standard. I *taught* My
undergraduate Physics IV class while simultaneously taking it. Yet, chapter
11 feels as if it goes on and on to the point I easily forget what I read
just a few lines before, rendering comprehension of the same an almost
Sisyphean task. Is it just Me? Am I just tired? Is there an alternative
resource for understanding the concepts that particular chapter presents?

Sincerely,
Frank D. Martinez

--
P.S.: I prefer to be reached on BitMessage at
BM-2D8txNiU7b84d2tgqvJQdgBog6A69oDAx6