[Haskell-beginners] [Haskell-cafe] 2014 haskell cabal update hangs on mac

Madhu Babu madhub.bits at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 23:58:20 UTC 2014

You are right. It worked for me now. Earlier, i deleted only
/Library/Hashell, ~/.cabal & one more similar dir. Looks like there are lot
of directories ( & more importantly broken symlinks which were still
pointing to old Library ).

Once i deleted all of them, it worked.

Thanks again for the advice.