[Haskell-beginners] Crash Course for C++ "Refugees"?

Frank frankdmartinez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:19:12 UTC 2014

Hi,
    I have recently been introduced to Haskell and find it quite
fascinating. I am interested in incorporating it into a C++ project on
which I am working, porting pieces of that program to Haskell when
practical. Is Anyone able to point Me in the direction of a "crash course"
or "quick start" guide for Anyone used to programming in C++ seeking to
call Haskell code from the C++ portion and/or vice versa? I am especially
interested in knowing how to pass information from, say, the C++ standard
template library containers (e.g., vector, valarray, etc.) and into Haskell
functions/methods/procedures/etc. While I might have missed such
information when I performed a web search on the topic, I did not find any
information to help. Any assistance in finding such material would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Frank D. Martinez

--
P.S.: I prefer to be reached on BitMessage at
BM-2D8txNiU7b84d2tgqvJQdgBog6A69oDAx6