[Haskell-beginners] development workflow ?

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:59:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:26:44AM -0500, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
> To be specific, in Graphics/Gloss/Internals/Render/Circle.hs
>
> 	{-# INLINE circleSteps #-}
> 	circleSteps :: Float -> Int
> 	circleSteps sDiam
> 	        | sDiam < 8     = 8
> 	        | sDiam < 16    = 16
> 	        | sDiam < 32    = 32
> 	        | otherwise     = round sDiam

Ok, I see, if you have to modify such an internal function, then
forking the package might really be the only solution.

If you're using a cabal sandbox with 'add-source', then you
might not need to rename the gloss package, if cabal first searches
for dependencies in the added sources and then on hackage. But
I'm not sure about this one.

Greetings,
Daniel