[Haskell-beginners] development workflow ?

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:26:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 11:14:41AM -0500, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
> Because the circles are not round. I've modified one function.
> Maybe I'll do more with it and invite them to Pull.

If you're changes are sensible and you could get your changes
merged back, than this is certainly the way to go.

If you can't get your changes merged back - or for the short
term - it might be easier to just copy the specific
function, modify and rename it.

I don't know nothing about gloss, so would this approach be possible?

Copying the whole package seems a bit excessive.

Greetings,
Daniel