[Haskell-beginners] What does "(# #)" mean?

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Sat Apr 5 16:14:13 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:31 PM, Christopher Allen <cma at bitemyapp.com>wrote:

> The user meant unboxed tuples, not a literal string. Try not to give the
> questioner the benefit of the doubt and search for a better answer than,
> "there's quotes, it must be a string rather than them trying to contain the
> syntax they want to express!"

Hey, we're all here for the learning, and I for one am always
discombobulated on discovering how much English I have left to learn.

I think Emmanuel was perplexed and understood the question as best as he
could.

John, on the other hand, could probably have followed the question about
the curious brackets by supplying context e.g. "And I found it here like
this (# Int, Int #)."

And everyone, (me especially!), please use the mailing list wisely to
maintain good vibes.

-- Kim-Ee