[Haskell-beginners] Help installing Esqueleto (for Yesod)!

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:00:47 UTC 2014

Conduit was changed so that it no longer exports resourcet related types
and functions, and esqueleto is attempting to use those.  It is a bug in
esqueleto, and I've registered a pull request on github here:
https://github.com/meteficha/esqueleto/pull/55

While you are waiting for that to be merged, you can pull from
https://github.com/mindreader/esqueleto.git.  Just git clone it, cd into
the directory, then cabal install.