[Haskell-beginners] Overwriting wxFrame::ProcessEvent in wxHaskell

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Wed Sep 25 14:10:20 CEST 2013

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:48:10 +0200, Nathan Hüsken
<nathan.huesken at posteo.de> wrote:

> I want that in wxHaskell to! But I do not know if and how I can
> overwrite the ProcessEvent function of wxFrame in wxHaskell ... anyone
> knows if there is a way?

Maybe you can use the blog article "How does wxHaskell event handling work
– part 1"
http://wewantarock.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/how-does-wxhaskell-event-handling-work-part-1/

It seems that there is no part 2 of this story.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Folding at home