[Haskell-beginners] vim - quickly take suggestions from ghc in case of compile errors

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Tue Sep 24 16:08:24 CEST 2013

Hey,

ghc has a nice feature, when one compiles a haskell program and has made
a spelling error, it suggest similar names that could be what one meant.

Example:
Data.hs:24:44:
     Not in scope: `mont_'
     Perhaps you meant `month_' (line 10)

Is there a vim plugin that takes advantage of this? So that I can
compile my haskell project, and for errors where ghc has a suggestion
insert the suggestion with a simple key press?

Thanks!
Nathan