[Haskell-beginners] Maybe monad and computations

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 23:04:46 CEST 2013

Hmm I've been looking some more. Turns out I'm pretty sure... What I've
been looking for is liftMx.

In this case, liftM2.

liftM2 ... doA doB

where "..." represents the rest of the computation as it did in the example
snippet I sent in my first email.

In the case of the Maybe monad, "..." will be called with the "Just" values
and only if both doA and doB are not Nothing.

and for "n" operations, there is "ap", I'll look at that one too.

emmanuel