[Haskell-beginners] -with-rtsopts ignored at compile time

Kees Bleijenberg k.bleijenberg at lijbrandt.nl
Mon Oct 21 17:51:37 UTC 2013

I understand the problem.  I’ve set the GHCRTS environment variable and when I run the program I get : <unknown>: Most RTS options are disabled. Link with –rtsopts to enable them.

Then I added rtsopts to the command line: ghc -shared -rtsopts -O2 -o  TBGlas.dll TBGlasDll.hs

and I get the same errormessage again: Most RTS options are……   What is the problem?

I’am using GHC version 7.4.2 in Windows.

Greetings,

Kees