[Haskell-beginners] opengl osx vs linux

Miguel Negrão miguel.negrao-lists
Fri Oct 11 09:59:51 UTC 2013

hi

  I made a haskell program using the OpenGL and GLUT packages. I've
noticed that I get a different behaviour in osx and linux. It basically
draws a sphere, and I can change the colors of the triangles of the
sphere via OSC messages. I can rotate the sphere with the mouse.
 In osx the movement when rotating with the mouse is totally smooth, but
on linux the movement has a delay, it is slower then the movemnt of the
mouse, it seems that there is delay between each incoming mouse message
so when I stop moving the mouse the sphere still continues to rotate by
itself for some time.

Does anyone know what could be causing this ?

The program is here:

https://github.com/miguel-negrao/pfVisualizer

best regards,
Miguel Negr?o