[Haskell-beginners] Error when starting GHCI (Arie van Wingerden)

Arie van Wingerden xapwing
Wed Oct 9 16:20:15 UTC 2013

Hi Howard,
the environment variables appear to be OK.
Furthermore I now have seen that it is a possible timing failure, because
one in many times I start GHCI it DOES start properly!
Very vague ...
Thanks for your help.
Arie