[Haskell-beginners] Libzip for Haskell under Window

Riaan info
Wed Oct 2 03:26:00 UTC 2013

Thank you for the advice - I got libzip compiled using MinGW but now I am
struggling to get cabal to find it, it seems that pkg-config can't detect
it.  I have it in the default locations: /usr/local/include and
/usr/local/lib inside the MinGW shell.

Any suggestions?