[Haskell-beginners] Haskell book

Friedrich Wiemer friedrichwiemer
Tue Oct 1 16:19:12 UTC 2013

Learn You a Haskell is actually my favourite book. The more advanced
topics are hard to follow, but you'll find enough materials on the web.
Additionally I really liked the section about types and their kinds.

I think Real World Haskell is better suited, if you already knew some
Haskell and want to get examples for every day use.