[Haskell-beginners] Haskell book

Bob Ippolito bob
Tue Oct 1 16:17:41 UTC 2013

I liked those two, and the new Parallel and Concurrent Programming in
Haskell is excellent too. I had a much better understanding of Haskell's
non-strict evaluation after reading it. I'd also recommend checking out
some of the course materials that are available, particularly from
Stanford's CS240h: http://www.scs.stanford.edu/11au-cs240h/

For a more comprehensive list, I collected some of the resources I found
useful when learning Haskell earlier this year:
http://bob.ippoli.to/archives/2013/01/11/getting-started-with-haskell/#recommended-reading