[Haskell-beginners] Abstracting Data.List

Giacomo Tesio giacomo at tesio.it
Fri May 31 12:46:30 CEST 2013

Thanks, that's a good starting point. What would be the proper name for
such an abstraction in Haskell?

In C# it would be Enumerable (and indeed the static class Enumerable<T>
contains such kind of functions applicable to anything implementing
IEnumerable<T>). What would be the idiomatic name of such a *class* in
Haskell?
- List ?
- Listable ?
- Enumerable ?