[Haskell-beginners] Functional JavaScript Opportunity in NYC

Ryan Trinkle ryan at skedge.me
Wed May 22 21:07:43 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

Our company, skedge.me, is looking for a full-time front-end developer in
the NYC area.  Our front-end is written in JavaScript, but our back-end is
written in Haskell, so we're looking for people with solid JavaScript
experience but also a strong interest in functional programming.

No work experience in Haskell is required, but we do require all applicants
to submit a small code sample - something on the scale of a Project Euler
problem - in a statically-typed functional language in addition to a more
traditional JavaScript code sample.  We write all of our JavaScript in a
functional style, and we use the Google Closure compiler to provide some
type checking for us, so we're looking for people who enjoy working in an
environment with a bit more structure than the average JavaScript project.

For more information or to apply, visit http://skedge.me/careers or contact
me at ryan at skedge.me.

Ryan Trinkle