[Haskell-beginners] haddock parse error

Nikita Danilenko nda at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Mar 19 09:20:15 CET 2013

Hi,

I believe, the module containing the function summation needs a header.
If I add a header, the parse error disappears. This problem may be
explained by [1], where the description probably implies that there is a
module header.

I hope that helps,

Nikita

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haddock/doc/html/ch03s03.html