[Haskell-beginners] type vs data, again...

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 16:16:41 CET 2013

Thank you, that was the trick! It would be handy it there was a way through
the online hackage packages pages to click through the dependencies. I
guess you checked the .cabal by hand or used some slightly more arcane
cabal commands to get that information.

Thank you again and nice rest of week-end!

Emmanuel