[Haskell-beginners] Using stack inside a function without declaring it as input

doaltan doaltan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 10:36:30 CET 2013

Hi I have a function like this :
myfunc :: [Char] -> [Char]
It  is supposed to work pretty much like this :

	1. Take a string
	2. Put some elements of this input string to output string and put others to stack.
	3. Pop elements to that output string too.
	4. Do 2 and 3 recursively until stack is empty.
	5. Print the output string when stack is empty.

I couldn't figure out where to define stack and output string. Can you help me with that? I'm new to Haskell so I can't think in Haskell's logic very well.