[Haskell-beginners] Trouble in (Fast)CGI land: matching `CGIT IO a0' with actual type `IO ()'

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:59:56 CET 2013

Your ipCamExec is IO (), but you are running it in the CGI a monad which is
a type alias for CGIT IO a.  CGIT is an instance of MonadIO, so try liftIO
ipCamExec.  liftIO has a type MonadIO m => IO a -> m a, which means that if
you replace m with CGIT IO, you would get IO a -> CGIT IO a, which is
exactly what you need.