[Haskell-beginners] System administration using Haskell

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 14 19:47:45 CEST 2013

See if you can find some interesting open-source Haskell projects that
involve the sort of "real-world" code you're interested in, and see if
you can fix some small bugs, improve the documentation, etc.  That
will give you some practice writing real code, but it's ten times
easier if you don't have to start absolutely from scratch.

-Brent