[Haskell-beginners] Haskell GTK

Giacomo Tesio giacomo at tesio.it
Sun Jun 9 19:22:15 CEST 2013

I have to write a "simple" GUI that plot some timeseries with a few
parameterization (dates, times and so on...).
The task should be simple, but I'm find using the GTK binding quite weird.

I'm surprised that nothing better exists for GUI programming in haskell. I
read a few about FRP but AFAIK it doesn't adress simple desktop UI full of
input to validate and grid/tree to show.

Any suggestion? I've already read the pages on Hackage without much success.
At least, can someone point me to the right direction for the codebase
organization?

Giacomo