[Haskell-beginners] Hamlet hyperlinks in Yesod

Kimberley Hoff kchoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:11:33 CEST 2013

Hi, new member here! I've really no prior experience with web development
but trying to learn as fast as possible.

I'm trying to get a hyperlink in a Hamlet file to connect to the right
text. It goes to the right place, but the words I want it to link from
don't even appear in the browser view of the web page. I've tried copying
and pasting from other Hamlet files in the project but it doesn't seem to
work.

This is the code that's been giving me difficulties:

            Welcome!
            Please read the
        / wiki page to find out more about our particular needs at this
time.

I am trying to get "How to Help" as the link but in the browser view "How
to Help wiki page" doesn't even appear and the rest of the sentence is the
link.

Thanks,

Kim Hoff