[Haskell-beginners] Some guidance

Michael Peternell michael.peternell at gmx.at
Sun Jul 7 18:01:19 CEST 2013

How did you come to this conclusion?

You mean this paper, right?
http://eprint.iacr.org/2012/584.pdf

I read that paper, and I had some computer science classes in university, but I didn't see anything that hints at shell game fraud, nor did I find anything related to shell games, nor anything related to fraud. A search for "bitcoin shell game fraud" didn't provide any useful information...

-Michael