[Haskell-beginners] Antiderivative (indefinite integral)?

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Sun Jan 20 21:26:00 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Miguel Negrao <
miguel.negrao-lists at friendlyvirus.org> wrote:

> A 20/01/2013, às 05:50, Kim-Ee Yeoh escreveu:
> > p.s. Everyone, please "Reply to All" to make sure your email gets to the
> list reflector at haskell.org. Otherwise your responses are private to
> Martin and you lose out on the aspect of community.
>
> I don’t understand: why can’t this mailing automatically set the
> “reply-to” field to beginners at haskell.org ? A lot of the other mailing
> lists that I’m subscribed to do that... Is it a conscious decision or a
> technical limitation ?

Excellent question! I believe we're on mailman software and the list admin
is Benjamin Russell: DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com or beginners-owner at haskell.org

I've cc'ed both to see if we can get a response from him.

It does look as if it's merely a config option:

http://ccit.mines.edu/Mailman-FAQ#25

-- Kim-Ee