[Haskell-beginners] Things which predictedly change over time

Martin Drautzburg Martin.Drautzburg at web.de
Fri Jan 18 17:22:23 CET 2013

On Friday, 18. January 2013 14:51:55 Twan van Laarhoven wrote:

>      type ScheduleSpec event = [(DateTime,event)]

A funny thing happened today. I played with the idea that a schedule is a
function from Time to Value and things developed beautifully so far. It looks
like I can transform timeless statements like "cat eat fish" to something
"timed" like cat(t) eat (t) fish(t), meaning that all three "words" change
over time. i.e. the fish is not the same every day etc...

I wonder if this is the essence of FRP.

This does not solve the "compact representation" though.

--
Martin