[Haskell-beginners] A Week in and Clueless

mukesh tiwari mukeshtiwari.iiitm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:41:44 CET 2013

Hi Philip
When I started learning Haskell, it took me couple of months ( I guess 3 to
4 ) to write some thing valuable although I had prior experience of  C ,
C++ , python  and Java so just keep trying because It's one of the best
language. If you have interest in problem solving then try solving some
easy problems of Project Euler <http://projecteuler.net/problems> (
probably first 50 problems are good enough ). After finishing the "Learn
you Haskell", you can try Real World
Haskell<http://book.realworldhaskell.org/read/index.html>and this book
 contains lots of examples so you can try
reading/writing/modification of given codes.

Good luck,
Mukesh