[Haskell-beginners] A Week in and Clueless

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Fri Jan 11 06:50:20 CET 2013

Hey Philip,

Could it be that if you get some feedback, whether from your peers or from
an instructor, you'd overcome this block?

Learning can be a lot more effective in a group.

There's a ureddit course on haskell just announced here [1]. You may want
to take a look at it.

Whether during the course or after it's over, please provide feedback here!

(Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with it in any way. Just supporting the
community, 's all.)

[1]
http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/169k67/im_teaching_an_introductory_12week_class_on/

-- Kim-Ee