[Haskell-beginners] hsmagic & core dump

alexander.vershilov at gmail.com alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:43:37 CET 2013

[self Adv.] You can try to use another image magick binding library [1].
It's not yet on hackage as it's not well tested for production,
but it seems to work properly in many cases and quite more safe
than hsmagic.

[1] https://github.com/qnikst/imagemagick

--
Alexander Vershilov.

Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:53:03PM +0400, Alexander Alexeev wrote